2 steps application
Step 1Basic block registration and online payment
- Basic Block Rugby 7s: 15 players & 3 staff members;
- Basic block 5-a-side Touch Rugby: 10 players & 1 staff member.
This registration guarantees you a place on the chosen challenge as soon as your payment has been certified by the organisation.You can add options to this block and depend on practice and class (elite or open) for the 7s. You don't have to take them immediately and reserve them for step 2.
IMPORTANT : even if it is free, you must confirm to us your participation in the fancy dress party so that we can prepare it as well as possible (beer, security, beer, etc.).Warning: We do not control the user interface of this service which is in French and have translated everything we can.
When you get to the payment stage, the organisation will invite you to make a donation based on the amount of your application. This is completely optional and you can set the amount to 0 € by clicking on the “Modify” button.
Step 2Complements and documents
After certification of your registration, we will send you the following documents to be signed and returned to us.
- Supplement sheet :
- to register additional players or staff members;
- to add accompanying persons to your crew;
- to add options you want for these new people;
- to add your team's options if you ignored them during step 1 of the registration process.
- The tournament rules and the participation agreement.
This steps' payment cannot yet be made online, which is why you will have to do so by international bank transfer.